Sunday, April 21, 2019

Wellies

Happy Easter All!
Not only is is Easter, but it just so happens that it is also
the day the design team comes together
all in one place at
to share all our projects!
(because of time differences, it will show up later in the day for some)

We are normally to have our posts up before the actual
group day, but I had an unforeseen delay.

Anyhow, this post is a rather 'special' one for me as during the month of April
some of the team joined in with Joy Clair to collaborate
Joy Clair stamps and The Cutting Cafe cut files.
I am double collaborating as I am 
showing both on the same day as the group post.

Fun? You bet!!
For my project I chose from Joy Clair the cutest stamp set



I have always loved making these wellies
and as soon as I saw the Spring Stroll stamp set
I knew they were a match made in heaven!!

The Spring Stroll stamp set has many different stamps to choose from,
but you can see I chose a corner flower for the envelope
and the cutest wellies for my tag on the wellies.


I colored the boots in with Copics and added a bit of a stardust pen for sparkle.



I also added sparkle to the envelope corner flower as well.
The envelope is part of the Rain Boots~Wellies cut file.



From the same stamp set I stamped the sentiment inside.



Aren't these two just the cutest together?



So make sure and take a peak over at  The Cutting Cafe blog
to see all the fun projects from my 'teammates'
and check out the stamps at Joy Clair
and all the cut files (they come in PDF too)

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Diane! This is beautiful!! Absolutely love how you combined these! Awesome!

Judy Woodland said...

So stinkin' CUTE. I love the sweet design on your boots, and that little tag is perfect. I wish I could have a real pair of these, they are the cat's meow!!!!

Lisa said...

I love this!! I want a pair of boots that look like that!! Gorgeous bow, too!! Happy Easter!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well this is so beautiful and well designed. I love the wellies.

Regina Easter said...

EVERY TIME YOU MAKE A SET OF BOOTS...i am in AWE......LOVE THESE

Shona Erlenborn said...

So adorable Diane! Love the color-coordinated wellies!

Leslie Miller said...

You always make the cutest things for the Cutting Cafe! These Wellies and the stamp set surely are a perfect match. So pretty with the coordinating envelope, too!

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

This is beautiful Diane!

Shona Erlenborn said...

A great combination for sure! Love this!