Sunday, April 14, 2019

Springtime Cheer

Happy Sunday!!
We have a cold and rainy day with 90% rain/snow mix...
yep I said snow and my Daffodils and Hyacinths just came into bloom...
not a thing I can do about it!!

So to brighten up the day here I have two
Tutti Designs Spring cards to share
in bright and cheerful colors!

The first card uses the scrolly bunny die,
clouds and grass are impression obsession and the butterfly is a punch.


The second card uses the Easter Flower Basket die.









TUTTI-259 Scrolly Bunny






TUTTI-257 Easter Flower Basket


Have a great rest of the day...I hope you are having NICE
Springtime weather in your 'neck of the woods'!!


5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

It's cold and windy here! So fed up with this now... At least your pretty cards brighten a miserable day and they are really lovely!

Lisa said...

They're both so beautiful!! I especially love the colors of the first card!! I hope your flowers withstand the weather :/ Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are so pretty and well designed. I am envious as I want to play too. LOL So sorry the weather turned against your beautiful Spring flowers. Hopefully, they can weather the storm.

Judy Woodland said...

Awesome bright, cheery, springy cards. Love them both. Looking out the window to see about 6" of snow falling, and we have just started. Supposed to snow through the night. GEESH!!! Thanks for bringing some sunshine into my line of vision with these beauties!!!

Leslie Miller said...

This weather! It's still raining here and I'm getting pretty darn tired of it. Every now and then I hear about sunshine somewhere in the US. Must be a very small pocket of good weather. Anyway, you have brightened things up with these two pretty cards! I really love the colorful stripes on the first and the way you cut the sentiment. My favorite grass die. The basket is very pretty, too. That's a sizable die seeing as how it fills the whole card. Love the simplicity Just a pretty color on white and decorated with ribbon and flower. Sweet!