Friday, April 12, 2019

Easter Egg

With Easter fast approaching
I thought I would start putting a few of my
Tutti Designs Easter cards on.

Today I have a card that you really have to 'focus'
your eyes on the gingham print to see the design....
kind of a fooler.


Here is a second card I made using the same die,
which this one you can see the detail a bit better.
I added glitter behind the egg.





TUTTI-256 Easter Egg Scene
I'll be back tomorrow with a few Spring cards...
WAIT, what is Spring??
We haven't seen it yet, not sure there is really such a thing!!!

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful die and great cards using it.

Lisa said...

They're so beautiful!! I love the papers you used and the bunny scene on the eggs!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

So you're saying your first card is kinda like one of those pictures you have to stare at for a while in just a certain way before the picture emerges? You know the pictures I'm referring to, right? Ha! Tricky! Cute, though, and I love the gingham. Also absolutely love the polka dot ribbon on your second card, and the orange. When I was younger orange was a very popular Easter color.