Thursday, February 6, 2020

Mackinac

 I wanted to share a picture of my
handsome big boy Mackinac better known as MACK...he turned two in September
and has turned out to be such a good boy, after his puppy shenanigans of course!

This is where he likes to sit and watch for deer, squirrels and anything else
he might see!


I also wanted to mention that I will pretty much be off the 'net' until the 17th 
(weather depending on our travels home, it's a 5 1/2 hour drive one way)
as we are headed out for about 10 days to our lake house.




I am sure you have all heard about the beach erosion on the great lakes.
We are lucky enough that we aren't on a bluff like so many but level with the lake, however
here is a picture we took in October and you can see how close we are to the lake (Huron).
And of course we are now facing this...SNOW!
Sorry I took this picture thru the screen and it's kind of grainy lol...right after the New Year.
There is way more snow there now.


Have a great day everyone!!

9 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

What a handsome boy. Have a lovely break, place looks amazing.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Have fun, Diane! The lake house looks beautiful. Mack looks very regal sitting on that chair!

Vicki said...

Be still my heart...I hope that you don't have any more erosion with the upcoming weather. Beautiful retreat away from reality...except for what is happening to your beach!

Bunny said...

What a nice place to get away. Minus the snow of course.Have a fun time. [Bunny]

Judy Woodland said...

So happy you can come back up to my neck of the woods. Your Lake House is beautiful and you are a lucky girl. Mack is a gem, aren't we fortunate to have such fabulous fur babies? XOXO

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful dog! You have a good trip too!

cuilliesocks said...

Oh Mac is totally adorable, great photo, Kate x x

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, I'm so glad you shared these pics! Mack is such a handsome boy, so beautifully groomed and the picture of health. I LOVE your lake home and with no internet it's the kind of total getaway which we all need from time to time. It must be hard for you to get enough ahead on DT stuff for while you're gone. Our summer trips in the motorhome are the best and I can't wait to get started again! Gosh, the water sure does come close!

Ros Crawford said...

He is so beautiful!! As is your gorgeous house! I do hope that you and your home stay safe...