Sunday, February 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties February 2020 Look Back Inspiration - Day 3

Today is Day 3 of our
Look Back Inspiration at Paper Sweeties using
stamps and dies from previously releases.

I absolutely love this card using the puppy from
'Sent From My Heart'
dies and stamp sets.


As you can see I stamped him on a tiny heart paper, then die cut him out.
The sentiment I used is from the same set.

I also used the 'Kindness Matters'
stamps and Sweet Cuts sets for the flower wreath.


Here is the link for the hop...
make sure to visit for plenty more
awesome inspiration using these sets!
All product links are given below.





7 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty card with a lovely sweet image

Bunny said...

I love this card, too. [Bunny]

Darlene said...

There's that adorable flower ring that I love so much and OMG how cute is this heart patterned pup ... GREAT job!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute design and I love the pieced puppy done that way.

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card.

Leslie Miller said...

Seriously adorable! That puppy is just darling and I love him with the heart paper. Your CAS card is just so pretty!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Oh my - how adorable! Love the little heart paper. Such a fun little spin on this puppy.