Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Hochanda TV With Tutti Designs

These are my cards I created for Tutti Designs for the
Hochanda UK TV show.
The show airs February 12th.
I don't have the actual links or times to add to my post
right now as I am out of town, but you can find all the times
and links on the Tutti Designs blog
just scroll on down if you need to.

Card #1 is using the Leaves Background die.
I used mica flakes and glue to create this.




Card #3 is using Oriental Screen, Lotus Blossom and






Card #6 uses Garden Fountain which I embossed with a thick EB powder,


Card #7 uses Rose Edge


Card #8 uses the Geisha 


Card #9 uses the Humming Bird Stained Glass colored
on the backside of Vellum.




Card #11 also use Lily of the Valley Panel







Here are all the dies being showcased on the show.

No photo description available.

I have given all the links for dies used on my cards....
thanks for visiting with me and hoe you can watch the show!!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, all of your cards are gorgeous! I got the links on Darlene's blog and finally had a chance to watch the videos. What fun! I saw your cards there. They looked so pretty! I hope you're enjoying yourself at the lake house.