Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Tea Party

we have a new challenge and is be hosted by our 'sistah' Vickie
with a theme of
'Let's Have A Tea Party'!

I did a pretty simple card just featuring a pretty 'tea' designer paper.
When cutting that I don't know what I did but I measured wrong
so the fix was to add an embossed strip up the side.
There again I wish I had done something a bit different with that
but it is what it is.


The little sentiment is part of the paper pad I used too,
which by the way is called 'Enchanted Tea Party.
The other little bits I added were just a few pieces laying around.

Head on over to The Sisterhood
to see all the amazing inspiration from my 'sistahs'!!

12 comments:

Darlene said...

Simple ... and TOTALLY ADORABLE! Love that paper and the sentiment is so sweet! Great job!

aussie aNNie said...

Perfect, the embossed strip adds character to card design and love it.xx

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. Great vintage look. What is the embossing flower on the left hand side of your card? That is great. I'd love to know what product that is. Thank you, [Bunny]

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Debbie Mageed said...

I love it, Diane! That paper is wonderful and I like the embossed edge just where it is. Have a great rest of your week, Sistah!

Katy McGloin said...

Adding the embossed strip was a great way to help showcase your pretty tea designer paper! No one would ever guess it wasn't specifically designed that way. Kudos for not "wasting" the gorgeous paper... I really love your finished card, Sistah!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, what pretty, pretty paper! What a fun card to send to someone for "just because". I adore this, Diane!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your tea party card is so gorgeous! Wonderful colors too!

Vicki said...

Love, love, love this tea party card! That patterned paper is amazing and I need to know who makes it, please...you enabler! Love the embossed border strip too.

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

This is super pretty! I love all of the beautiful flowers.

Ros Crawford said...

Tea and an adventure sounds good to me... Shall I pop over? Beautiful card Diane!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card love the way you used the teapots