Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Rosy Red Challenge

We are already at challenge #2 at Colorful Options
and this time our color is

Rosy Red

I used a stamp from now sadly out of business Sparkle N Sprinkle
and it is called Roses In My Heart.

I have to say this did NOT turn out as planned .
I stamped the image with versamark then embossed with a
Gold Detail SNS embossing powder.
After coloring with red Copics I decided to do
a technique that I've done several times before by
watering down some glue and spattering it on my card
then sprinkling glitter on.

I have to admit the technique was a fail for some reason and I have a total
glitter coverage.  I sprayed with hair spray to hold all that glitter on.
all I can think is that the air was so dry that static keep the glitter on,
who knows, but it was very cold out when I did , maybe 10 degrees so had to be static?

This is what it should of looked like:


Major difference isn't there?
On well, it is what it is like they say!
So, anyhow, head on over to the Colorful Options blog
to see all the pretty makes from the Design Team, some awesome talent there!










3 comments:

Darlene said...

Both cards are beautiful but WOW isn't it amazing how the same technique can turn out so differently! I definitely see the difference ... crazy! Still a beautiful card!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Two gorgeous cards - but yes, a big difference. Maybe too much water in the glue? Regardless, it came out so pretty!

Tee said...

I see the difference, and both cards turned out pretty!