Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Everybunny

Today at The Sisterhood of Crafters our  'sistah' Ina is our hostess
and she has chosen the theme of to use An Old Neglected Stamp! 
I have to admit I have plenty of those to choose from and decided on
this old LaBalanche stamp.
Not sure of how old, but have maybe had it 8 to 10 years and not even sure if they
still make them anymore, though Etsy has this particular stamp on for $6.50!

I think I purchased this  stamp manly because it has
daffodils on it and they are my very favorite flowers!

I stamped it with Hero Arts black India ink
then just colored it in here and there with Copics.


A friend sent me two boxes of stamps and dies last year
and the Tim Holtz Alterations die I used to cut the image with
was in one of those boxes!
The paper I used is some I have had quite awhile too
from Wild Rose Studio Anabelle's Garden.
The sentiment is Stampendus Spring Sentiments.

To see even more fun OLD neglected stamps used by my 'sistahs',
then pop on over and visit The Sisterhood!


9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Wow very striking card with the stamp and colours. x

Darlene said...

WOW where has the time gone? Seems like only yesterday we were all getting together for stamping fun at Joan's. Love the background paper you paired with this sweet stamp. I sure hope my daffodils make it through this weeks bitter cold snap! Down in the teens this weekend. Uplifting creation ... well done!

Lia said...

It's the right time for bunny stamps and this one is really cute!
Lia xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty, Diane! Love the pop of yellow and the pretty sponging complimenting the colors of the dp.

Greta said...

What a beautiful card!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, when you combine daffodils and a bunny you can't go wrong! This is an adorable stamp and you've made such a springy card with it. Love the paper, the die shape, the yellow. Great challenge 'cause it's so fun to bring out the oldies!

Debbie Mageed said...

What a pretty spring card, Diane! Maybe our daffodils will be able to come up soon but it won't be that soon! Sure wish winter would leave us alone. Have a wonderful weekend and stay warm!

Aimeslee Winans said...

It's old but still makes a beautiful card! xoxo

Ina G said...

Such colourful daffodils Diane and that bunny so cute. Super pretty background and love the sentiment!