Sunday, March 6, 2022

Peace On Earth Anything Christmas

Hello Friends, today is our first challenge for the month of March
at Peace On Earth!

I have created this fun mood board for inspiration
but our theme is always anything goes as long as it is CHRISTMAS!

Anything Christmas

 

I normally try to use the board myself for inspiration
and I think you see right off that let the upper right corner inspire me!

I purchased this adorably cute die from Cottage Cutz when they had
one of their terrific sales they have.
Its's Holiday Truck With Puppies.

I dug in my scrap bags that are sorted by color for my die cuts.
I have to say this die was a lot of tedious work and took me an
entire afternoon to complete.  I guess I must be slow but those noses on the 
four pups and large dog I seemed to get stuck anywhere but were they belonged!


The cute puppy designer paper and sentiment tag are from 
Recollections Happy Pawlidays 6x6 pad of paper.
There is a lot of detail on this die set, but it sure turned out cute!

Won't you join us at Peace On Earth at our challenge?
Just think how far ahead you will be on your holiday cards
once the big day rolls around again
and it seems to sneak up on us faster then you think!

Entering the following Challenges:
Snippets Playground ..... Snippets
Craft Rocket Challenges .... Use An Animal
Cupcake Inspirations .... Pets


12 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is so so cute! You are the queen of Cottage Cutz! Neither my eyes nor my patience handle these dies well but you sure know how to work magic with them. This is just adorable!!

Crafting Queen said...

I love this card, the dogs are adorable. Anesha x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, for heaven's sake! Do I even need to tell you how much I LOVE this? I can imagine how time consuming it was to put together, but it looks amazing and you'll have to send it to someone who will truly appreciate it. The paper is so adorable, too! Great mood board. Dang, those puppies!

Kathy Krug said...

This is so cute and so perfect for the Mood Board. I love it. All those little pieces to make those puppies and the different colors. A true labor of love.

baileyrosy.com said...

It may have taken all afternoon but it was worth it. I'm not surprised you had trouble with the noses they are tiny,I always tend to lose the most important part of the tiny die cuts when I'm card making. The doglets are super cute and I just adore the design paper, I have three little terrors myself.

Marie

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow, what patience! This is so adorable! A truckful of pups! Well worth the work, Diane!

aussie aNNie said...

Wow
Diane, absolutely love this gorgeous design, love the card and colour choices. ♥

Greta said...

Absolutely adorable!

Sarn said...

Such a cute Christmas card. Lots of die cutting going on - but the result was well worth it. xxx

Di said...

What a fabulous card Diane! You certainly have loads of patience with all those little die cuts - great use of snippets! Yes, I do still ask for a yes please if people are playing for the Playground prize. It works fine for me as I don't run the risk of someone then saying they weren't playing for the prize! It's so lovely to see you join in with us! :) Silly me, for some reason I keep missing the Peace on Earth Challenge - I'll do my best to play along in the next one.

Hugs

Di xx

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE that scene you created with those dies. Those puppies are adorable!! Thanks for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!!

Nora
CIC DT Member

Leanne said...

OMGosh so cute, great card, thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Happy Crafting!

Leanne CIC/DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations