Sunday, June 19, 2022

Peace On Earth Anything Christmas

A new challenge starting at Peace On Earth
and as always it is an  
Anything Christmas challenge!

We always have a mood board for inspiration
use it or not, it's up to you!


I always try to let the inspiration/mood boards inspire me,
it just gives a good starting point!


I used a die from Memory Box Christmas Ornaments
and I think this is the first time i have used it!
I cut it twice, once from white card stock and then just the
ornaments from a buffalo plaid, then paper pieced them in.
I place a black die cut bow on top of the holly.
The back panel was embossed with a snowflake embossing folder.

Take a visit on at Peace On Earth, lots of pretty inspiration there!

7 comments:

Darlene said...

OH what a beautiful card! Love the embossed background and those gingham ornaments are fabulous! Nicely done my friend!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and lovely colours as always, this is stunning xx

Conniecrafter said...

So gorgeous, love the plaid inside the ornaments like it!

Brenda in IN said...

Great card and that is a fun, snowy embossing folder.

Surekha Galagoda said...

Dear Diane
your card is elegant and I love the way the moodboard has inspired the ornaments. It is a clever idea.Tks for the inspiration.tc stay safe

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful; love the plaid!

Susan said...

I love your take on the mood board! Great way to incorporate the black and white gingham!