Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Mountain Scene

Time for a new challenge theme at 
The Sisterhood of Crafters  and the theme is
Seasonal Landscape chosen by our 'sistah' Debbie!

I used a Stampin Up never before used set that I actually purchased
from SU demonstrator our hostess non other then Debbie herself!

I watched a video on youtube and though I still have a lot to learn
this is my end result.
There are a few things I would certainly do different next time
(like move the sun up out of the way of the die cuts)
but this was my final and 5th attempt so I went with as is!
Practice makes perfect as they say and I surely need more practice!


I left a sentiment off for now as I am not entirely sure what I will use
this card for yet, I am thinking it would make a nice
peaceful sympathy card!
Head on over and visit The Sisterhood of Crafters
and see all the beautiful 'landscapes' from my 'sistahs',
they are beautiful!!

Entering the following challenges:
Cardz for Guys .... On The Water (water reflection)

6 comments:

Darlene said...

I think you did a beautiful job on this card Diane! Love the overall design and your scene is fabulous! Nicely done!

Melanie Hungerford said...

That's wonderful Diane, I love how you went over the edge of the die cut (even the sun looks good to me!) Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guys!

dj said...

Serene!! Looks like the perfect spot of relaxing!! Thanks for play along with our "on the water" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Leslie Miller said...

This is so lovely and peaceful, Diane. It reminds me of our road trips which I fear we will not do again. It's a perfect card for both challenges and I think you did great with the placement.

Ina G said...

Beautiful peaceful scene Diane. How good it would be to look at such a site IRL. You did a wonderful job here.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful scene!