Thursday, June 2, 2022

Precious Purple

We are almost half way through the year, can you believe it? 
It also brings us to a new color challenge at 
Colorful Options and this month it's PURPLE.
You also always  have the choice of using rainbow colors.

We have a fabulously inspiring mood board just to get
you in a purple creative mood!

I have been a stenciling freak!  I used a stencil from 
Pretty Pink Posh Seamless Floral Panel.
I actually have it upside down on my card, but still thinks it looks pretty good!  (only me..lol)
I added a few butterflies from Creative Expressions.

Pop on over to the Colorful Options challenges and see
all the 'pretty in purple' from my teammates!

Entering the following challenges:
Through The Purple Haze .... ATG
Crafts Galore Encore .... ATG
Sparkles Monthly Challenge .... Floral Frenzy


5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Anesha

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous stenciled card and it doesn't look one bit upside down to me. Those butterflies are as pretty as the flowers!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty stenciling, can't tell it is upside down and the butterflies are a pretty touch with it!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Wow, your stencilling is brilliant! Lovely colors too!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara