Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Stitched Ornament

 I am the hostess for the new challenge theme at
The Sisterhood of Crafters and I have chosen the theme of
 Christmas  with traditional colors of red and green!

This year I have gotten a little hooked on some of the new
stitching dies from Spellbinders and this one is my latest!
Knowing I had this challenge coming up, I stitched it in red and green floss.
I have a few others I've done as well, including some in metallic floss!
If you haven't tried it you should as it is super easy and
quite rewarding when finished!  Even ME with my bad eyesight
can do it, so I know YOU can too!!

The greenery shown is part of the die set, the word joy is
a Cottage Cutz and the quilted background is one of my
favorite embossing folders from WeR Memory Keepers!
I also used some new Nuvo drops I had just purchased 
Malted Milk, sounds good enough to eat right, but I wouldn't suggest it...hah!

Make sure to pop on over to The Sisterhood to see some really beautiful
red and green Christmas creations by my 'sistahs'!!

6 comments:

Lia said...

What a lovely bauble to stitch. I like it a lot!
Lia xx

Darlene said...

Oh Diane you are so good with these stitched images! This card is GORGEOUS! Your stitching is perfect and the colors really POP against that beautiful white embossed background! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL inspiration my friend!

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely stunning and beautifully designed project, stitched is wow factor x ♥

Ina G said...

Wow Diane this is gorgeous. I so love the stitching - something I haven't done for a long time and yes it is fun. Fabulous leaf foliage to hang your bauble on and what a background beautiful. Have a Merry Christmas.

Leslie Miller said...

This is amazing to look at, Diane! Beautiful ornament with the stitching and die combo. Love the greenery and the crisp white background. I did some mending recently and it hurt my fingers so badly I was practically in tears. I told Rich "no more". I used to love embroidery.

Tee said...

Wow this is stunning, beautifully done!