Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Two Old Bats December Halloween Challenge Mid Month Reminder

We are half way through our challenge at 
Two Old Bats 
and I am sure being December we won't have a lot of players
but take a break from those other holiday cards and join in with us!!

As always we have a fun inspiration/mood board for you
but it can be anything as long as it is Halloween!!

 Inspiration Board


I had purchased some fun and cute ephemera and a paper pad from Memory-Place
Halloween in Dreamland and created this fun card
with that letting the bottom left corner of the board inspire me!


We would love to have you join us at Two Old Bats
and see all the fun and spooky inspiration there!!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, this is so cute! It's like a storybook Halloween card, super sweet and fun! You know I love making Halloween cards and will try to play more in the new year. I actually have some digis and dies I haven't used yet.

Fran Wing said...

Hello, Diane! I'm a bit behind the eight ball this month with the holidays and all - but still wanted to let you know what a cute card I think this is! Xoxo, Fran