Saturday, December 24, 2022

Freezin' Season

At Can You Handle The Pressure its all about SNOW as our 
'optional' theme!  You can create anything you want as long as you have used
an embossing folder!

I had three snowflake embossing folders and  chose this one with
the larger snowflakes from Tim Holtz Alterations 'Snow Flurries!

I die  cut an oval and placed a never been used before
penguin, his fish and iceberg inside  using an Xcut die.
The sentiment is from a Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp set Eskimo Kisses.


We would love to see your snowy embossed folder creations at
Can You Handle The Pressure and take a peek at all the snowy goodness
from the design teams while there!!


9 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Perfect card to go with all the extremely cold weather everywhere. Cute penguin, I like the little fish he caught too!

Lia said...

Well, you are really freezing in the USA! Over here just rain and wind...
Merry Christmas Diane!
Lia xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is adorable! Great embossing folder and love the cut out with the penguin and his fish!

Darlene said...

Awesome creation! With all the snow you have on the ground today, I bet if you looked out that beautiful picture window of yours, you'll even see a penguin like this down at your creek ... certainly would be cold enough for him! LOL Merry Christmas my friend and awesome card creation!

Judy Woodland said...

HA! 'Tis the season to be freezin' INDEED. This is ridiculous, we have gotten a foot of snow, and you guys are getting slammed harder than we are. I LOVE this card, it's so stinkin' cute with that awesome penguin. I am smiling!! Merry Christmas my friend, and all the best in 2023!!

aussie aNNie said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year, lovely project, thanks for your support and will see you in 2023 ♥

Conniecrafter said...

I love the window you cut out for your penguin, gives an extra special touch to the card!

Leslie Miller said...

Dang it, Diane, how cute is that penguin & fish die?!! I love it! What a great design with the snowflake embossing. I have a folder with larger snowflakes and am never quite sure about using it, but this makes it clear how awesome it can look. Love the sentiment, too!

Glenda said...

Super cute card with the little penquin! I can feel the cold from here. It makes my toes feel frosty! I love the snowflake embossing folder and like Leslie think it works perfectly! Well done!