Sunday, December 4, 2022

The True Meaning of Christmas

We are into December at Peace On Earth
and as always our challenge theme is Anything Goes
with an inspiration board to get your creativeness going! 

I let the top left photo inspire me with the Wisemen!
I used an old but never been used before stamp I
purchased eons ago from Heartfelt Creations!
I used my stamp platform to stamp many times to get a complete
ink coverage using Memento Dew Drop Paris Dusk ink.
I fussy cut (why I don't know as I have a scan and cut) the ornament
and placed it on two popped up layers of scrap designer papers
for dimension..
The stamp has a nice sentiment that comes with it I had
intended to use 'Wisemen Still Seek Him' but it wasn't in the
stamp bag where it should of been so that was out!


A view of the dimension!


Take a visit to Peace On Earth to see all the beautiful
creations from the design teams, join in with us too!!

Entering the following challenges:
Jingle Belles ....ATG
Stamping Sensations .... Anything Stamped
All Sorts .... It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
Winter Wonderland .... ATG Christmas

10 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! Absolutely beautiful! Great job of inking and love the dimension you have achieved. Beautiful inspiration my friend!

Susan said...

Love the way you set the image inside an ornament! Wonderful rich colours! Wonderful inspiration from the mood board.

Leslie Miller said...

Fabulous! I didn't know Heartfelt ever made silhouette stamps. This is really beautiful in the Paris Dusk ink.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the stamped image inside the bauble.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
Carol DT x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow Diane, love the die and the colours are amazing, really stands out and pop. Love it hun x

brenda said...

The bold blue and cream make a real statement card, many thanks for joining in with our 'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

A wonderful traditional scene. Thanks for taking part at my Allsorts theme this week. Lynn x

Dena J said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

Popped back to thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations as well.

B x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely traditional card and a great design.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x