Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Masculine Birthday Wishes

 The theme for the challenge at 
The Sisterhood of Crafters is NEW!
That can be interpreted  anyway you want,
but, I went with NEW products.
I received this stamp set Over The Hedge Henry The Fox set
from my BFF and partner in crime Dar and thought it was
the perfect challenge to pull it out for.
I am also using a new paper pad from P13 called Autumn.

I got my inspiration for the design of my card HERE on Pinterest.
I  thought it was such a cute design for a masculine card so went with it!

Won't you join us at The Sisterhood with your idea of NEW?
We would love to see your creations there!!

7 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG he is SO CUTE and you've showcased him perfectly with the background cut trees and green pines. Well done my friend ... I knew you'd bring him to life far better than I could. Happy Day!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is adorable! Love the background paper - certainly a fabulous masculine card!

Carol L said...

I love the log background with that cuter-than-cute fox! The little pops of green are perfect for all the wood tones and I like the tag design too! Super cute card!

Carol L said...

I left a comment and got an error when I hit publish, so I'll try again! LOL I love the log background with that cute fox and I really like that little smile on his face too :)

Leslie Miller said...

I'm sure I don't have to tell you how much I adore this, but I will anyway -- I LOVE it! What a cute set and the paper is awesome. Thanks for linking to the card that inspired you 'cause that was fun to see, too. I have so many new things... hmmm... wonder if I'll have time.

Lia said...

The fox is a very nice image and the background fits exactly to it!
Lia xx

Ina G said...

That fox is so darn cute and beautifully coloured Diane. Love the layers and background. Fabulous gift and glad you shared it with us for our Something New Challenge.