Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Floral Happy Birthday

Happy Tuesday, hope you have a creative day today!

I saw this sketch at Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge
and knew I had the perfect pieces to put together a card! 


For the background I used a couple of pieces of vellum
and a doily I already had precut in my stash just waiting to be used!
The flowers and most of the greens are from Spellbinders Bold Blooms,
also already premade.
I die cut a Honey Bee banner and stamped the
sentiment  from Pretty Pink Posh.
This came together pretty fast since I had most of the pieces already
precut and ready to use! 


No DT work today, just a card for fun for a change!!




6 comments:

Lia said...

A lovely floral card!
Lia xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty Diane! Looks like Spring!

Casandra Bennett said...

This is so pretty. Love the color combo.

Leslie Miller said...

It's a great sketch and you sure do have the perfect pieces for it! I love the doily die which has been in my collection for many years and still cuts perfectly every time. Scrumptious colors in the flowers and background. It makes me happy!

Pamela said...

thank you for using Atlantic Heart Sketch layout for your wonderful card. I love the sponging you did for the flowers, give it more depth!

Brandi said...

Very pretty card, I love the softness of the colours with the pop of the flowers, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca