Sunday, January 1, 2023

Four Seasons January Winter

Happy New Year!!

We are into our second WINTER season at Four Seasons and have
this super cute and wintery mood board for inspiration, but you can
create anything as long as it is winter themed!

 Anything Winter


I let the bottom left corner picture inspire me using a couple
'new to me' and 'never been used before' supplies from my ever growing stash!
For the base of my card I used a 3D Tim Holtz Pine Branches embossing folder
and then a Simon Says 3D embossing folder and die cut set for the mittens!  This is a pretty cool set (pun intended lol) that
incudes dies for mittens, a hat and a stocking along
with a 3D embossing folder to place the die cuts in to
emboss each one!!
I added glue spattered on and then glitter for a snowy effect!
To keep the glitter in place, I always lightly spray with hair spray!


We would love to see YOUR winter creations at Four Seasons
and don't forget to see all the amazing designs from the teams!!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! Perfect take on the mood board ... right down to the snow on the gloves! That embossed background is beautiful as are the embossed gloves! Very clever creation ... love it!

Ellibelle said...

This turned out so beautifully! I absolutely love the textures of the 3D folder on the background, thought you used dies! And how fun are those mittens with the knit texture! I'm pretty sure I had a pair of those once upon a time and most likely hand knit too!

Ellibelle said...

I'm back again, forgot to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Leslie Miller said...

I love those cut and emboss folders -- all of them! The pine bough folder is pretty awesome, too. My wish list is so huge I keep window shopping but can't decide so I click off with nothing, sheesh. What a fantastic card!