Saturday, October 3, 2026

Ghostly Greetings

 Hey friends, our Love Those  Pretty Papers challenge
is starting this month and our OPTIONAL theme is
Things That Go Bump In The Night (Ghosts & Goblins)!

I grabbed a really really OLD paper pad for my 'goblins' card,
Me & My Big ideas Mambi Sheets (2013), told you it was OLD,
but it had several fun goblin images in it that were perfect
for our 'optional' theme! 
The background paper is from the same pad.

I popped the 'goblin's up after I added a card stock base
and the sentiment is a Spellbinders rub-on!  
Another fun mini slimline card!

For my Anything Goes card I used a paper for my background from
Prima's Pumpkin and Spice 6x6 pad.
The mushroom topping piece is from a Memory Place 12x12
Beary Cozy Collection.  It has 10 pieces that you can easily use
for card fronts as I did.  I purchased this back in November of 2024,
it's about time I used it don't you think?

There you have it, my cards for our October
Love My Pretty Papers challenge!
Hope to see ya there!

Entering the following challenges:

Card #1
Halloween Crafts All Year Round .... ATG Halloween #3

1 comment:

Darlene said...

OMG . . . how cute are your 'goblin' people and love that mushroom card ... very pretty design! What fun!