It's OCTOBER at Two Old Bats, can you believe it?
We have a fun mood board for inspiration so get busy
you have an entire month to join us!
I was inspired by the pretty witch in the upper left corner
and she reminded me of a witch I had in my stash from
Brutus Monroe creative card fronts. There are 36 witches in this package
some are pretty, some downright creepy!!
and she reminded me of a witch I had in my stash from
Brutus Monroe creative card fronts. There are 36 witches in this package
some are pretty, some downright creepy!!
I cut down an IO frame to fit around her image, added some
Simon Says Stamp bats (popped up of course) all placed on
Brutus Monroe Vintage Frights paper.
Simon Says Stamp bats (popped up of course) all placed on
Brutus Monroe Vintage Frights paper.
Come and have some Halloween fun with us at Two Old Bats!!
Entering the following challenges:
Pearly Sparkles #124 .... Trick or Treat
Simon Says Stamp .... ATG
Pearly Sparkles #124 .... Trick or Treat
Simon Says Stamp .... ATG

1 comment:
Beautiful image, great card 💐☺️ happy day
Post a Comment