Monday, August 18, 2008

Mechanical Skeleton Card & Witch Card



I had fun putting this "mechanical girlie" together. I purchased the new Haunted Die Cuts from Cosmo Cricket and matching paper called Haunted: Them Bones! The die cuts are really stickers that I mounted onto black CS, then cut apart and added brads to make her "mechanical"! I also used my new MS pumpkin edge punch and because the card was quite large, I made a matching envelope. I used the CB Haunted embossing folder for the background (I found this while on vacation!) and used a black glitter pen for the bats!

Second card is one I had started last year using the SU chalks (which I love!), and also a retired SU wheel. I punched out a moon and added a witch punch from the new MS Halloween line. Check back "later" for more cards and posts!

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

I love how you used your CB folder on the first card...how clever!