Saturday, November 22, 2008

Upcoming Workshop Projects
















I have a workshop on Dec 1st and because of Thanksgiving I need to get it all ready to go. I am a last minute girl and should have had this well planned out before now! I spent the morning on SCS looking for idea's as the girls wanted to make something other then just cards, which is okay, but I have to take in consideration the "time factor"!
I decided on the snowman kisses using the TicTacs (cased)as it is so cute, a photo wallet that I had previously made for myself and a card I cased from here I LOVE this idea and had so much fun making it, though I smeared my ink and will have to redo it, not a tragedy as it was fast, fun and rewarding!
The photo wallet, the pictures of the little girls, well they are 14 and 16 now!!

6 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Super cute projects! Love the tictacs snowman, so fun! And that photo wallet is great, I should try making those for the grandparents!!

Kerry said...

What great projects! I love that little photo wallet with the places for journaling too! And the tic tac snowman is super CUTE!

Anonymous said...

These look so wonderful and creative. I love them!

loretta said...

Wow! What super terrific wonderful and great projects!

Very nicely done!

bumblebee creations said...

I love the wallet! I have not seen something like that before (handmade) What a great idea!! Mind if I case that? Wow- it'll take me forever to make all of these wonderful ideas you have gave me!

Elizabeth said...

Really cute gift ideas! I love that fold out album!