Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Color Inspiration Challenge




Here is the card I did for a K Werner Design challenge #55. I used my newest purchase from Unity Stamp Co called "Growing In Unity", the sentiment is also a Unity stamp! Every Wednesday, Unity has a "garage sale", they have several sets they offer at 50% and $2 shipping, so needless to say, my Unity collection is growing! Today is Wednesday, so why not head on over and check out the great deals!

The colors I choose are all Stampin'Up!, Really Rust, More Mostard, Grey, and very vanilla. One of the best things about this card is I used scraps to complete it, and the ribbon is the very last of a tiny piece I had...yeah!

I am working on some more challenges this week, I had to do something to get me motivated! If you click on the links above you can go to Unity or the K Werner Design Blog...have fun!!


4 comments:

Becky said...

This is so lovely, great job.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Now this is just gorgeous!! Love your tree!!

Bethany Paull said...

I love the rhinestones and how you cut out the tree. Lovely. Way to make the most of that ribon!

A Stamper's Journey said...

Really cute card! Beautiful card!

Maureen