Sunday, June 14, 2009

Faux Pinwheels & NEW SU Stamp Set







Finally I have something to post! I have not worked on any projects for several days, had sore throat issues...much better now!

Anyhow, I saw these Faux Pinwheels here , now be prepared when you visit her blog to spend some time there, she has the coolest things posted! I changed one of the pinwheels by using my Stampin'Up! Scallop Square Punch! I like how it turned out!
The last card, I used a scrap of SU's Pink Flamingo paper, added Stickles to the flower centers, Crystal Effects to the Balloons, and the darling elephant is from a new set called Animal Stories..and yes we CAN show our pre-order sets, just not allowed to show any from our new catalogs until July 1st, and I HAVE to say, it is loaded with yummy paper, new stamp sets, ribbon, dies and lots more!!! Quick post, I have waaaaaaaaay too much housework to do today! I'll be back later this week with more "goodies" to share, I have another SU order, a Unity Stamp order, and some crepe paper ribbon arriving this week..........ahhhhhhh Life Is Good!!

4 comments:

Danni said...

These cards are just the cutest! Wonderful job!

LeeAnn Greff said...

Thanks Diane - love your scalloped pinwheel!
And thanks for the nice comments on my blog. I appreciate it!

The Chateau of Remnants said...

I am so glad you joined the Swap!1 Very cute blog!!

{ttfn}
Renee

ChristineCreations said...

Love the colors on that first pinwheel! So fun and cheerful!