Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dasher~Lovely As A Tree~Flourishes Timeless Tuesday~Clean and Simple


I wanted to use my "Dasher" stamp again as I love him so much!  I paired him with "Lovely As A Tree" using only "soft suede" ink...I stamped the tree image off on scrap paper twice for each background tree, then used a fully inked stamp for the front tree as well as Dasher!  I love the top note die and haven't used it much lately...time to get it back out!  A piece of SU designer paper Christmas Cocoa Specialty, a bit of real red ribbon and my card is done!  A perfect card for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge!


The tags are again made with the scraps....I am slowly gaining on my tags....see you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Diane, these are some really elegant looking projects hun!! HUGS

bumblebee creations said...

Oh Diane--how gorgeous!! I love that card--so elegant!!!

Kelly said...

OMG Diane, these are gorgeous! Love these tags you are making. I never think about tags but will have to rethink it after seeing yours. I've got a TON of scraps! Happy Wednesday!

Curt in Indy said...

I am so going to have to case this! I love the "feel" of this card and I have similar stamps to use to case it. Thanks for the inspiration. And your tags are wonderful as usual! Best, Curt

Silke Ledlow said...

Diane - this ensemble is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! Your CAS card is perfect..love the SU Sets you used!!!

Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I love the set of these beauties!! Thank you for playing along with us at FTTC!