Friday, December 11, 2009

House Mouse Sweet Tooth~Thank You Curt



I love the House Mouse stamps, I own a "few"...lol...but this one I got from my friend "Curt" along with some candy canes and the cutest doggie card that inside said "you lucky dog"....how cute is that?  I stamped a few images last night, and got at least one done...in "honor" of Curt sending me the stamp, I used his method of CCP to color in my mice and candycanes, I used a white pen for the white on the candy canes and the little mouse teeth, but I wish I would of just left them alone.  The background was new CB EB folder I received recently..you can just see a peek of it!

Last photo is the beginning of our sunrise this morning (a very cold morning of about 8 degrees) over the snow......we might have a peek at some sun today...hope so...have a nice day!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Awww...what a sweet card. Love the image. The picture looks like a COLD morning. And here I'm shivering at 54*...LOL! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Is right!! What a really precious card!! Love that image!! HUGS

Curt in Indy said...

So glad you got the package! You did an excellent job with the image! I love the card and the background paper is great with it! So glad you won the stamp! The photo of the sunrise is beautiful! Best, Curt