Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge



The Shabby Tea Rooms Challenge this week is "Classic Patterns"......
I LOVE the challenge this week as it not only has these yummy colors, but two of my favorites....
 polka dots and/or gingham!!
If you read my blog often, you know I am a gingham fanatic...lol!!
I think this week I will entering more then one entry...
after all, it's my chance to use "gingham"!!
Now on to my card...
I spent  2 hours one afternoon making about 18 tiny "rolled" roses.....
each rose was "painted" with Frosted Lace Stickles...
My chipboard bird is coated with MS fine red glitter...
actually my entire creative room seems to be coated with it!!
I used my 2 new MS punches Double Arches.....how I am loving those punches!
I took some close ups so you can see the "crystal" spray that is tucked under the roses...
added my gingham ribbon with just a touch of a lace bow underneath......
wish you could see it IRL...as it is GOR-G-EOUS!!
I encourage you to visit the link above....there are some "fab" entries and the Design Team has
outdone themselves as well!!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my shabby goodness, Diane, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I adore the pink gingham, love the rolled roses and that background die cut paper is lovely! Thanks for sharing your card with us in the Tea Room :)

Sheri said...

Very PRETTY! Luv the roses and that gingham ribbon! Thanks for sharing with us this week at the TEA ROOM ;)

Shirley said...

Wow, Diane, I love your card! I am really loving the flowers too!....and the punched edge.....and your bird, and whoooole card!

Stella said...

I am a big gingham fan too and I will never ever get tired of this...

Diane your card; oh my.....this is amazing! I love every piece and bit of it. I think I see a winner!!
Hugs,
Stella

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhhhh, this one is so pretty! Your roses are exceptional and the Frosted Lace Stickles is the perfect finishing touch for them. Love the leaves, too. Got to make me some leaves to use. Such pretty colors. I've got a thing for gingham, too. Just love this, Diane!

Shabby Pati said...

Love the colors. The flowers are adorable and the little bird is wonderful!

Kelly said...

Very pretty. I love pink and green especially when it's gingham and the flowers are awesome!