Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Birthday

I had a little extra time today (not really, but I'm stickin' to it)
so decided to squeeze in one more challenge
this one is all about birthdays
to make a birthday cake with the colors red~yellow~blue
the challenge is at Our Creative Corner
and for fun am entering it the Happy Birthday challenge #134 at Papercraft Star
 
 
I don't do many cards with sentiments on them, so thought
I could really use some ready to grab birthday cards.....so
here it is in all it's simplicity...
punched glitter flowers~stickles "frosting"..
a cake cut on my Cricut....pretty bow
and a handcut birthday banner to finish it off!!!
 
Have a nice Friday and I will "see" you tomorrow, I am sure!!

5 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Diane
This is a beautiful cake. Love the flowers placed randomly, but it is the gorgeous Yellow Bow that shines brightly and lifts the card.
Thank you very much for taking the time to enter our Challenge this week at OCC. We are thrilled to see your work.
Smiles:)
Sue

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! I love the cake and the sparkly flowers/frosting!! Absolutely gorgeous!! Have a fabulous weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

well it really turned out nicely! I love the big bow with banner for a topper :-) Thanks for joining at Our Creative Corner this week!

Lili said...

What a beautiful cake you created for this challenge. Those flowers are lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner this week!

Sleepy Stamper said...

This is such a sweet card and I love the flowers on the cake. Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star.

Anitra