Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sister Act Card Challenge Blog DT Call

There is a new challenge blog coming "to you" soon....
it is called "Sister Act Card Challenge....
they are in the process of putting together a new Design Team....
if "you" are interested you can follow the link above for all the rules to apply....
sound like fun??  Give it a try....
I had an email asking me to consider applying.....'so here I am with a few of  "my"
favorite projects (which I know you have all seen)...
I am trying to show a variety as I really don't have a style...
I am all over the place, I live my life like that
by the seat of my pants...but it works for "me"
 
My first card is a favorite...love the colors...love the layout, love the simplicity
and it won me a challenge, too....
 
 
Second is one of my favorites that I just did when I was a guest designer
at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog the last five weeks...
Did I mention I LOVE this card.....pretty fancy..eh??
 
 
Third is another "winner" at the Moxie Fab World...
I just love the pretty soft colors of this one
 
 
And then just "because"...I wanted to share my Owl  banner (part of)
and invites I made for my nieces baby shower last summer...
 
 
 
Well that's it...wish me luck.....!!

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Well look at you go! Being ASKED to join another team! Well done girlie! I'm so proud of you! Your work is fabulous and VERY inspirational! Good Luck!!

Lisa said...

GOOD LUCK with the DT call, Diane!! You picked winning cards to showcase!! Love them all!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Wow Diane!! Your cards are gorgeous!! I am in awe!! Good luck with the DT call. I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow my blog as well. Have a wonderful day!! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Leslie Miller said...

In my opinion you're a shoo in. Holy cow, those are great projects! Really love the owl invitations. Exceptionally cute and clever! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for applying! Good luck!

Ros Crawford said...

Fingers and toes crossed for you ... Being versatile should be an asset and your creations are always stunning ... love all of these