Sunday, August 17, 2014

Lavender Perfume

Good Sunday morning to you!!
I am headed outside to weed a bit and put in a few new plants...
Before I go, I wanted to share with you my card I did for a challenge


I loved the sketch and though mine is "nothing fancy" I loved the layout of it!


I used some gorgeous papers called Bellisima as my background...
The panels were embossed with much neglected panel EB folders
though I have almost covered all of the butterfly one up...oops!!

The sentiment and the lavender sprig are from  Our Daily Bread "Lavender"
I added a sheer lavender bow to finish it off.....
sorry this is a "short and sweet" post as they say...
but I need to get outside before the hot sun pokes it head out..lol!!

Also entering the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday .... Anything Goes

8 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning card Diane!! I just love all the lavender, your elegant and feminine design and your take on the sketch!! Thanks so much for joining us at ODBD!! I hope to see you join us again soon!!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful! And, ohhhhhh, look at the paper! Gorgeous! I'm getting a late start, but heading out to water. Got to finish up so we can take the doggies swimming!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Diane!! I love the beautiful background paper!! The embossing is fabulous!! And what a pretty sentiment!! Love everything about this my friend!! It's so beautiful!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh wow, Diane - this card is just STUNNING! Thank you so much for sharing this in our challenge, what a blessing!!!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Ros Crawford said...

I can almost smell that lavender ... Beautiful card Diane!

wannabcre8tive said...

Diane, your card is beautiful.

Darlene said...

SO, so pretty and in my favorite color too! LOVE the sentiment ... just perfect for this sketch! Great job!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Diane, your card is so beautiful! I love the Scripture verse as your focal image, along with the sprig of lavender! And your soft background paper is beautiful with the fine black matting, topped off with your organza ribbon! So glad to see you again for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!