Friday, July 7, 2017

Celebration At Fussy and Fancy

Time for a new challenge at Fussy and Fancy.
Our theme for the next 2 weeks is
Celebrations!




My card started with a base of already embossed panels
from David Tutera purchased at Joann's Fabrics.
Not only are the panels embossed, but it has the circle cutout at the top.


I stamped a sentiment from SU Occasional Quotes within the circle.
I die cut the ring around the outside edge by using
two different dies, one inside the other to give me the pretty edge you see.


I bought a new die set of tiny butterflies a month or so back
and cut two from a shimmery paper 'Lichen Aspire Petallic'.
Roses and leaves were added to finish.


The Fussy and Fancy girls would love to have you join us,
even though our name is fussy and fancy,
your cards don't have to be to join in!

Entering the following challenges:
Creative With Stamps .... #16 Celebrate (m)
Daisy Chain .... Floral

7 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That note card is so pretty, and I absolutely love the fancy scalloped circle you made. Now I'm trying to think what I might have that I can do that with. The designer paper you cut it from gives it a sweetly gorgeous pattern. Beautiful flowers, too!

Lisa said...

So stunning!! The flowers are gorgeous!! I love the embossing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Judy Woodland said...

Oh wow, this is so pretty. I love that the background is all white so that the flowers and some of the doily pop with color. This is stunning, I might have to pin!!

Ros Crawford said...

You had me at blue and green ... My favourite colour combo (as if you didn't know) LOl! Gorgeous card Diane!

Darlene said...

So, so pretty! Love your design and that floral cluster sets off your sentiment perfectly! Gorgeous!

maria f. said...

Such a beautiful collage of elements.

Billie A said...

Beautiful stunning card. I love the colors, the layout/dies and the sentiment is fun and true.. So glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps.
Billie A
Creative with Stamps
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Aud Sentiments
Paper Play Sketches