Friday, July 28, 2017

Stars and a Sweet Cupcake

Cute little sweet cupcake card with it's dangling 'stars'....
all full of sparkle and shine!

This little  4 1/2 x 4 1/2 card is sure to make a happy birthday for 'someone'!


It is all one die by Tutti Designs 'Cupcake'.
The size of the card gives you an idea of the size of the die.

I cut it out first from a glitter paper,
then cut just the cherry from a red glitter paper
and cut just the cupcake wrapper from a metallic paper
and paper pieced it together....
a red bow using RRR was added to finish!

On another note, if interested Joanns online has
the Tim Holtz Oxide inks on sale for 40% off,
making them about $3.59, 
they have 11 of the first 12 colors and with a special
code $4.99 shipping.
I told myself I was NOT going to add anymore inks
to my already mountain of them I have,
but how could I resist at that price and
how could I resist when I am seeing them used beautifully
all over blogland!!!

Entering the following challenges:
City Crafters .... Something with an 'S" (stars)
Really Reasonable Ribbon .... ATG with Ribbon

7 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

No kidding those dangling stars are so cute! You don't need much more for a darling birthday card or gift enclosure. Awesome with all the fabulous sparkle!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is so gorgeous!! The sparkle is amazing!! I love the dangling stars!! So super-duper beautiful, my friend!!

I tried to hold out on getting the Oxides, too but I finally caved and ordered them from Amazon last week!! Now if I could just find the time to play with them!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Judy Woodland said...

Such a cute little card, it just makes me smile. I love all things glitter and you have really outdone yourself here!!!

Donna Ellis said...

mmmmmm, YUMMY! and lots of birthday glitter! That frame die cut is the cutest ever with the little hanging stars, and the delicious glittery cupcake! Even the "cherry on top" is glittery! Beautiful, Diane! xx

Marina said...

Lovely glitter and shine. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Ginny @ Polly's Paper Studio said...

This is a fabulous card and a great addition to our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Huggs from Ginny from Polly's Paper

Cheryl Walker said...

Super CUTE cupcake card. Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge this week!
Hugs
Cheryl