Friday, September 29, 2017

Spooky

I have a spooky Halloween card to share today using a die from 
Tutti Designs 'Cooking Witch'.
Now what do you suppose she has brewing in  that pot?
She should of bought an 'instant pot' and she could of cooked faster...lol!!


Using some TH distress inks, I inked a big old moon,
added a glittered bat and a glittered kitty too!

I die cut the witch from some scrap paper....
I have to admit, I don't like witches very much, they give me the creeps!

I do like how this card turned out though
and you will see her again as I have 2 more cards using her lovely form!!

Entering the following challenges:
DL.Art ... Halloween
Fab 'n' Funky .... Fall Colors

4 comments:

Darlene said...

I LOVE this! The paper you die cut your witch from is PERFECT ... as is the background paper! OMG LOVE the 'blood' moon (I think that's what they call that ... could be wrong though! lol) And check out that BAT ... Holy Halloween Batman ... this is awesome! YIKES ... and there's a cat too .. just spotted him! Such a fabulous creation!

Donna Phelan said...

Clam Chowder for today's game....oh wait! That's me! lol FAB Halloween card, that witch is everything. Great choice of Designer Papers and that moon is spooky cool!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, spooky, but pretty, too! I hope she's nice to her kitty. Beautiful job on that moon and perfect paper for your witch. Pretty sure I have all that paper...

Pat K said...

Fabulous Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx