Sunday, November 5, 2017

Christmas Angel

With Christmas fast approaching (hush my mouth!)
I have lots of Christmas cards to share that I made for the 
Tutti Designs store that never got put in there...sigh.
Kind of sad as I worked my fanny off making 102 cards,
but that was when the hurricane hit Florida
and well, lets just say 'time ran out'.
But I can show them here
and my first one is using the Tutti Designs Framed Angel.


I love this die as it covers an entire A2 card size, but leaving just enough 
of an outside frame of your card stock underneath to show.
I used a shiny/patterned paper for the die cut and a metallic paper in red underneath.
The ribbon is from RRR and a bit darker grey then it is showing.
I added a snowflake button to the center of the bow.

Entering the following challenges:
QKR Stampede .... Angels
Really Reasonable Ribbon .... ATG with ribbon

7 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

So beautiful! Love how it covers the entire front panel of the card! Merry Merry!

Leslie Miller said...

This is a gorgeous die and so simple to make a whole card quickly. Love that lightly patterned paper for it. 102 cards didn't get on the site? Not one? Sheesh! Well, you need the Christmas cards anyway. Time to get them in the mail soon!

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! The die is gorgeous!! The bow is a perfect touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely and peaceful and festive, Diane! Your die on that paper is exquisite. xx

Judy Woodland said...

Super pretty - love that you used patterned paper for the die cut. I need to start doing that, it's GENIUS!!! That bow just makes this card, the perfect final touch! Beautiful!!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, Diane. I love the traditional Christmas colors and that fabulous die. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I hope you will join us on the 13th for our Blog Hop.
Blessings,
karen Letchworth
Really Reasonable Ribbon

crafty said...

A lovely die cut. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary