Saturday, November 18, 2017

Happy Birthday

Well, gee, most bloggers are posting Christmas and/or Thankful cards,
but not me, I have a great masculine card to post today...lol!


I stamped the background image with a soft gray ink SU Going Gray.
The stamp is a Cover A Card Stamp 'Mesh Circles' from IO.

I embossed a scrap of black card stock with a SU Decor Dots EB folder.

Using a Tutti Designs Trombone cut from
silver glitter paper, it was added to the black dots.

Last, but not least, I stamped a Happy Birthday.
Perfect card for that masculine guy in your life!
Oh, don't forget the sequins...lol!

Entering the following challenges:

Watercooler Wednesday .... Masculine
Craftaholics R Us .... Masculine
Fab N Funky .... Masculine
City Crafter .... For The Boys
Cuttlebug Mania .... Masculine

10 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Man, I am so ready to make something other than a Thanksgiving, fall, or Christmas card. I love what you have done here, this is perfect for a masculine birthday. Wonderful background, and that focal is perfect in the glimmer. Fabulous card, my dear!!

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love the sparkly trombone!! Beautiful card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

By the time Christmas is over I'm super happy to move onto other stamping, but for now I'm having fun with it and I have sooooo many more cards still to make. I think. Hmmm... maybe I should do a count... Anyway... what a cool background for this! The gray and black looks so good with the sparkly silver trombone. Even with the sparkle and sequins this looks fabulously masculine. Love me those sequins!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh I love all of those stamped mesh circles, what a cool set of stamps! They look great in grey too! Perfect masculine card, love the glittery trombone too!

Darlene said...

This is the perfect design with this die! Awesome masculine creation ... thanks for inspiration!

Heidi Weaver said...

Well, Diane, it's always nice to take a break, isn't it? And let's face it, birthdays happen all year long. Love the terrific stamped mesh circles. They give a gritty, masculine feel to the card. Love the embossed dots on your black cardstock behind the glittery trombone. The combination of glitz, texture, and images really makes this card stand out. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

libbystamps said...

How sweet is this?? great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Diane what a fabulous masculine themed card. Love the trombone from tutti designs. Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebugmania Challenge!
Cuttlebugmania Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

Marina said...

Such a lovely card for a music-lover - the stamped background is great. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Lady Joyful said...

What a fabulous masculine card! Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT