Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Valentine Sweater

New challenge theme is up and running at
It's a cute theme and pretty easy too...
A Shaped Card...no squares or rectangles though.

I knew right away what shape I had in mind.
came out with the cutest 'ugly sweater shaped card' cut file in early December
and it is so easy to use.
I did use my Cricut to cut mine
(using my Cricut more is another of my 'creative goals' this year)
but it also comes with a PDF file.

I made mine into a 'Valentine' sweater...
I have plans for an Easter sweater later on!


Here is a side view of it.
I added a glittery heart and banner from my stash.


Make sure to visit at Back To Basics and Beyond to see all
the fun~pretty and various shaped cards to inspire you!!

Entering the following challenges:
Watercolor Wednesdays ... All About Occasions

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Awww that sweater is so cute Diane! I love the paper you used and the added sparkly heart, what a fun card!
Tammy x

Darlene said...

OMG this is SO COOL! I love your 'ugly' sweater ... I think it's beautiful lol! Great job and awesome inspiration! Hopefully I'll find time to join in the fun!! AWESOME!!

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous shape Diane, love it, Kate x x

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute idea for a shaped card AND for a Valentine! Dang, Diane, I absolutely LOVE it!

Lucille K said...

Ohhh, what a fun card and the sparkly heart is a great addition :)

meg said...

Fabulous fun shape and decorated sweater, look forward to seeing the Easter one.

Karen Brown said...

What a unique card! I LOVE the die cut shape and your Valentine sweater idea is so clever. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Gail said...

Why can't a sweater be for Valentine's Day? Love this card - and the sweater! So very creative. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.