Friday, May 10, 2019

Coffee Time



It's Coffee Time!!
Boy am I mad at myself!!
I have been wanting to do this Coffee Lovers blog hop for ever and this year months and months ahead I pulled out ALL my coffee stamps and dies
just to be ready for when it arrived...
it is only offered twice a year 
and I was sure I was going to enter one card per day this year...
well that didn't happen and here I am on the LAST day
with a card...



My card was pretty FAST and simple using some supplies I could quickly grab.
I have a large amount of SU card stock bases from my long past years of
being a SU demo..
so I grabbed one of those...
then I have some things I have been trying to use up...you know how that goes!



So I grabbed a paper doily (I rarely use them anymore
since I have some really cool 'doily' dies and stamps.
The cute little bear in the cup is from Pebbles.
The sentiment is from Flourishes.

I have a couple more of these 'critters' I think I will put together
real quick in this same design...they are always good
for my fall shows!!

Thanks for visiting!

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ....Spring~Summer

12 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Cute image and super sweet paper doily!

~amy~ said...

Diane, we're so happy that you joined us! Your card is so very sweet!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well maybe you can get another one in yet today. This is a wonderful card you made and so cute.

Darlene said...

I hear ya girlfriend ... I had hoped to play along too but time was against me! So glad you were able to get in on the fun today with this adorable creation! LOVE the image ... how cute is that!! And, the doily was the perfect addition! Great job!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is so girly pretty! Love that cute image.
I started making cards a week ahead of time this
year, but next time, I'm starting 2 weeks before! lol

Billie A said...

Awesome card. Fun design.

Karen Letchworth said...

So soft and sweet, Diane. Absolutely lovely.

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet image!! The doily is gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

tonyamaries said...

Your card is so pretty!

New Creations said...

Absolutely so sweet, love the doily!

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, the stamp is so cute! I don't know how you got all the color on there so perfectly, but it looks so pretty. The pink, the doily, the gingham accents -- love it all! I never seem to get it together for this challenge, so don't feel bad. Way too many things going on! We just got home from camping, so I'm feeling a little behind in everything related to stamping and blogging.

Hetty said...

Very pretty card.