Friday, May 17, 2019

Hello There

Well I have been out of commission the last few days
down with the 'crud'
but today at least feel like I am alive again.
I am such a germ-a-phobic
I can't even imagine where I picked this bug up at...ugh!

Anyhow, I have been wanting forever to join in with the
challenges at Memory Box
and today have finally managed to.

The challenge is 'Embossing Extravaganza'.

Monthlythemebadge

Well a month or so back at Hobbylobby I picked up a really pretty set
of embossing folders by Momenta which is what I used today.
There are five in the set and each one is very pretty.


I also used a favorite Memory Box butterfly die 
'Stitched Vivienne Butterfly.
Pretty simple card!

Entering the following challenges:

Memory Box ....  Embossing Extravaganza
Simon Says Wednesday .... Stitches

6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Good to hear that you are feeling so much better Diane, nasty bugs around.
Beautifully designed card, a pretty embossing folder and the butterfly is so pretty, Kate x x

Judy Woodland said...

Oh BOTHER!!! So sorry to hear you have been under the weather. I trust you are feeling much better. Always a pain in the neck to get sick. This card is so pretty, I love the color and the texture. Sometimes simple is best and you have really nailed it here. Wonderful background embossing!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beautiful card with the pretty butterfly and the embossed background. Great colors too. And, so sorry you were ill but hope it is all up hill from now on.

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better!! This is gorgeous!! I love the pretty embossing and the butterfly!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

Simply beautiful and I love your choice of colors! Very striking! FEEL BETTER!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Good thing we don't have a Hobby Lobby here. Hands on shopping is my downfall when it comes to craft supplies. Probably not a bad thing when our local paper craft store closed, but I sure do miss it. Really pretty embossing folder and I love that you let it strut its stuff with just the butterfly up in the corner. They make a good team! Sorry about your crud. It's been a while for me, knock on wood. I hope it's all gone soon!