Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Spring Daffodils

Hello Spring 'Peeps', it's time for a new challenge at
Dies R Us
and our theme is 'FLOWERS'.

Grab our Badge!

I used a new to me and recently purchased Sue Wilson die
'Spring Daffodils'
for the focal point of my card!

The daffodils were place in a cute Frantic Stamper Jeans Pocket
just for something different.


I added Frantic Stamper Tied Strings across the front of the pocket
and a  Sue Wilson Petite Butterfly.
I die cut a Tutti Designs Stitched Rectangle for the pocket of posies to 'rest' on.
All links are given below. 




Frantic Stamper - Dies - Jeans Pocket



Sue Wilson Designs - Finishing Touches Collection - Spring Daffodils




Frantic Stamper - Dies - Tied Strings


Tutti Designs - Dies - Nesting Stitched Rectangles


Sue Wilson Designs - Finishing Touches Collection  - Petite Butterflies

These were some really fun dies to work with, so make sure to check them out at
the Dies R Us store.
Join in our fun Dies R Us  challenge with us,
and see all the beautiful flowers from the Design Team,
 we have a random prize too!

15 comments:

Lisa said...

So stunning!! The daffodils look amazing!! I love how you've tucked them in the pocket!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

It's beautiful! The daffodils are all over here now ... My lilac is in full bloom but looks more like a weeping willow with the rain we had... Still I am enjoying the scents in the garden right now as more and more greenery appears. Have a beautiful day!

Birgit said...

Those daffodils in the pocket are adorable!!! A pocketful of flowers would make my day!!

Darlene said...

This is just awesome Di! LOVE the daffodils coming out of the pocket ... what a sweet design! And your background brick wall is perfect too! So springy & beautiful!

Sherri said...

What a fantastic card! LOVE the flowers coming out of the pocket! And your daffodils are just gorgeous, by the way! Perfect background too!

Maria said...

Oh, I just LOVE those daffodils! Your card is full of spring! Beautiful butterfly and tied string die! More dies for my wish list!:-) Great card!!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Diane, Kate x

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful and so very beautiful bouquet of daffodils. I love all the dimension on your design with the fabulous dies used. The colors certainly speak of Spring as well.

laurie said...

That's a fun idea! I really love the daffodils..they look real!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, look at this! I love not only the pretty daffodils, but the cute pocket and the string dies. My heart wants these dies, but my head (aka pocketbook) says "no". For now I'll just enjoy your darling card!

Kathy Krug said...

Wow!!! Instead of a pocket full of miracles you have a pocket full of daffodils. So cute.

Donna Ellis said...

Wow Wow WOW! YOUR shaping of these daffodils is fan-tabulous, Diane! I imagine your inspiration comes from your own magnificent garden, where such beauties abound. Daffodils are one of my favorite plants, but they do not grow down here. This precious card is going to brighten someone's day, and likely be used as a home decor piece all through spring! It's lovely, Diane! hugs, de

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely use of a pocket die and those wonderful daffs, lovely design

Gwendolyn said...

Diane, this is too sweet and how creative to use a jean pocket as a vase! Thanks for this cheery springy card. Hugs, Gwendolyn

Eva Laney said...

I love your sweet card! Very lovely!
Crafty hugs, Eva Scraps