Saturday, May 1, 2021

Happy Birthday

 I am slowly trying to get back into challenges
and decided to join in the fun at Seize The Birthday.


I purchased this cute Deep Red Birthday Cat stamp awhile ago
to make cute birthday cards with and finally have the opportunity to use it.
The sentiment is all part of the small stamp.
When I saw that the optional topping was Furry Friends
this stamp immediately came into mind.


I stamped on watercolor paper and colored with Tombow markers
the die cut with a Tutti Designs Cross Stitch postage die.
I used a very old and neglected MS Floral Vine punch for the bottom of
the Pebbles design paper, this paper dates back to 2013!!
I added a few gingham 'candi's' to finish!




2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such an adorable face on this happy kitty :) -- Thanks for joining in at STB

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! Another cutie! I'm so drawn to cute stamps. What fun this is! Your Tombow coloring looks fantastic!