Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Hello

 It's that time again for a new challenge theme at
The Sisterhood of Crafters chosen by our
'sistah'  Annie and it is Stripes and Dots.

I purchased a new stamp set for this for my stripes and dots
and it is Colorado Craft Company Dots and Stripes.

I had to stamp the background several times and it's
a good thing I had my platform to do so to get a complete image
and still managed to make a few errors along the way,
hence the placement of my Roses which BTW are from
Sunny Studio Everything Roses stamp and die set.


The sentiment is an oldie I have had forever in my stamp stash,
stamped on an oval from The Scrapping Cottage.
The little butterfly is a Sue Wilson.

Make sure to pop on over to The Sisterhood to see all
the amazing designs from my 'sistahs' and join in with us!


9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I tell 'ya I would be lost without that platform... One of the best buys EVER! Terrific card Diane and so pretty!

Darlene said...

This is such a cool card! LOVE that background and your pink roses are beautiful! What a great idea to use that cute little blue butterfly to pull it all together! Nicely done my friend!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I love the colors.

Leslie Miller said...

Those are some cute dots and stripes, but too bad they were a pain in the neck. Love the roses, too. I'm impressed with what I've seen of the Sunny Studio stamps.

aussie aNNie said...

Classy and feminine card for my theme, love those dots. xx

Birgit said...

Your card is sweet Diane! I love the happy colors you used and the placement of the flowers is the perfect "happy accident".

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card, great combination of colours. Anesha x

Ina G said...

What a lovely colourful and oh so pretty card Diane. Such a pretty layout with the different coloured stripes and dots.

Debbie Mageed said...

Very pretty card, Diane! Love your beautiful flowers! I hope you have a great week!
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Creative Creases for Fun Folds