Sunday, May 2, 2021

Pumpkins Galore

 It's a new challenge at Two Old Bats Halloween challenge
and we have a fun mood board to inspire you.
You don't have to use it but maybe it will give you a few creative ideas!
The theme is always  ANYTHING goes Halloween!


I let the jack-o-lanterns inspire me, my Stampendous stamp
reminded me so much of the ones on the mood board!


I simply colored them in with copics and then inked around them
for some color.  A scrap of designer paper
was placed behind the image.
The little BOO was part of an OLD Justrite set,
I stamped then used a round punch!

We would love for you to join us at Two Old Bats
and get some of your neglected Halloween goodies out for our challenge!




6 comments:

Darlene said...

Awesome coloring & shading on this fun image! Hope you're having a fun weekend!

Margarets designer cards said...

That’s is a brilliant card, I love the pumpkins certainly two old bats together

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is a fun Halloween card, Diane. Cool image!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this cute card with the carved pumpkins against the iron fence. Awesome scene.

Lori Kobular said...

Diane this is such a fun Halloween card! I love the gothic fence and those pumpkins are so cute! What a great stamp!

Leslie Miller said...

I love your Stampendous stamp, and that little JR sentiment is awesome! I had a lot of fun with this mood board, but every month is super fun with this challenge!