Saturday, December 4, 2021

Snowman Gift Card Holders

 Yesterday I showed my Santa Gift Card holders and today I am
showing my Snowman Gift Card Holders by Art Impressions.
You have to purchase the envelope die first which is the main die
then a second die to decorate it and for this one I am using the snowman 
(there are several to choose from, making the main die very useful).


I think I made 16 of these in total and they will go to the grands along with the Santa holders.
Another way to use up those scraps of papers!




When the hat is folded over and closed, the pompom fits into a slit
in the back to secure your gift card/money!  I think these are
so clever and they just had a great black Friday sale on their
products, 40% and I MISSED it darn it!!  I had intended to get a few more!

Entering the following challenges:
Art Impressions .... Happy Happy Holidays
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge .... Happy Holidays/Christmas
Die Cut Diva's .... Winter/Christmas
Watercooler Wednesdays .... Occasions 



3 comments:

Dawn T said...

What cute as gift card holders. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

Tristan said...

What adorable gift cards Diane. Love the different hats and scarves. Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

These are super cute! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha