Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Two Old Bats Challenge December Midway Reminder

We are half way thru our Two Old Bats Halloween challenge
and the design team has added a bit more spookiness
for your inspiration!

We also have the fun inspiration board below
that will give you plenty of ideas or just do anything as 
long as it is HALLOWEN! 

Inspiration Board

 

I once again let the cats inspire me since I could easily become
a cat hoarder when I am a real old lady LOL!

For my background I used all kinds of left over Halloween snippets
and thought it worked well for my kitty and it was a great way to use up some of those
scraps I have a ton of!!

I had the kitty in my stash of Halloween chipboard pieces
and have to make sure when I send this card out it goes to someone
that won't toss it as I can't bare to think of the poor kitty going it the trash.
Maybe to one of my granddaughters that is 15 and has every card I have ever given her!


The pumpkin is a sticker, I stuck on card stock then fussy cut our for stability!
The bat is a die cut and the sentiment is from a Prickley Pear set>

I hope you will take some time out from your holiday things and
join in with us, there is always a prize with 50 or more players
and sometimes with even less players, you have to play to find out!
Pop on over to Two Old Bats for even more inspiration !!



2 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what a fabulous creation and I can understand you not wanting it tossed! Lots of work and that kitty is just too cute (and very fancy lol). Great job!

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the cat. Anesha