Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Double D Challenge Easter Theme

We have a new theme for our challenge at
Double D
and it is EASTER!

I have created a fun Spring/Easter mood board below 
and hopefully it will give you lots of inspiration!

I purchased several of these Art Impression Stamp/Die Twister sets
a year ago or so when they had a special on them
and this is the first time I have used the Easter Twist set.
The bunny is two sided and he will twist to the inside.
There is Twist Frame die sold separately that you have to have
to cut the window out with but once you have that die
it will work with all the twister sets!


I told myself that this year I was going to try and use up some older
6x6 paper pads, the Jelly Bean paper is from one of those said pads
Doodlebug Bunnyville 2016, yep six years old!
I paper pieced the bunny egg with scraps from my scrap bag!

This is the backside of the bunny, but the front of the bunny
will 'twist' to the inside.
These are pretty easy to do and fun too!


I hope to see you at Double D for our Easter challenge
and check out all the beautiful creations from our fabulous
design team too!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday .... Easter/Spring
Inspiration Station .... Rabbit Food



16 comments:

Darlene said...

GREAT job on your twister card! So, so cute! Love the Easter egg background and floral egg! What a fun card! That's going to bring a big smile!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh how FUN! Love that sweet twirling little bunny and his rosy cheeks! That Designer Paper is perfect, so bright and cheerful! I adore this fabulous creation!

Birgit said...

This is super cute Diane! I've never seen a twister like this before. The flowers on the bunny are so pretty! Glad to see you're using up some of your older papers. This is perfect!

Barbara said...

How much fun is a jelly bean card with a twisting bunny on it? Just look at his facial expression. I think he is hanging on and having a great time. Twist away little bunny! Fun card Diane.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Too cute! I have the Santa twister and a doggie one. This little bunny is so cute!

Donna Walls said...

Such a cute card design! I love the adorable bunny and those papers..I have papers in my stash older than that LOL.
Thanks for entering your lovely project in The Inspiration Station Challenge and Best of Luck in the draw!
Donna
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Conniecrafter said...

that is too cute, he looks pretty happy with himself, he must be enjoying the spinning :)

Carol L said...

How cute is that twistable bunny! I just LOVE all those jellybeans working the background too! Super cute Easter card!

Tee said...

A really neat and adorably fun card for Easter!

Kathy Krug said...

perfect papers and thanks for the reminder about paper piecing. Funny how we forget about techniques that are so reliable and versatile, Love your bunny and how he spins.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that bunny! Too cute! I'm happy to see the twister die and stamp in action as I've wondered. Good luck with your paper pads!

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE this fun paper. Such a cute bunny card!!! Thank you for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
CIC DT Member

Darlene said...

Just perfect for our theme! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Inspiration Station!
Darlene
INSPIRATION STATION
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Such a happy and delightful card. Love the cool bunny and the pretty colourful background

Judy Woodland said...

Well how stinkin' cute is this. I love that cute bunny, and the bright pretty colors are so cheery. Wherever DID you find the jelly bean patterned paper? It's perfect for this card.

Vicki said...

What and adorable twister card, Diane! I love the bunny image. So cute!