Sunday, April 3, 2022

Peace On Earth Anything Christmas

Our year round Christmas challenge is going strong at
Peace On Earth
and we have a new
challenge starting today and as always it's  anything goes 
as long as it is Christmas themed!

I created this fun mood board for a bit of inspiration
but we want to see any Christmas you have created! 

Anything Christmas


For my card, I used a never before been used
Cottage Cutz Poinsettia Lantern die.
I die cut it three times, in red, green and black
then snipped off what I needed of each color and paper pieced it
I also paper pieced yellow vellum in for the light.


We hope to see you over at Peace on Earth
and the design team has some fabulous inspiration there too...go check it out!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful paper pieced creation Diane! And, love the snowy embossed background! Gosh I haven't done any paper piecing in a very long time. Thanks for beautiful inspiration!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely Christmas card. Anesha

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I believe I've seen this lantern die on the CC site. It's amazing on your card with the snow-embossed background and pretty paper. You've made me shop at CC soooo many times, but now I'm holding off until I make a bigger dent in my NBUS. Famous last words, right?

Glenda said...

Very pretty card my friend! I love that pretty background paper and the embossing on the oval!

Kathy Krug said...

Wonderful texture and beautiful paper. Great Christmas design.