Friday, February 24, 2023

Coffee Helps

 Took some time off from creating DT cards and decided
to join in a fun challenge I haven't entered in quite some time.
It is Memory Box and the theme is 
I'll Drink To That


The only requirements are that you use at least ONE Memory Box die
and I have used TWO as well as a Poppystamps die.
The sentiment is one I received from a friend.


The Memory Box dies I used are Stitched Lattice background.
I chose this die as it reminded of a nice white linen tablecloth
for my cup.  I also used a 2015 Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers die,
I think this is one of the first stitched dies I ever purchased.


For my drink I used a Poppystamps Morning Cup that I paper
pieced in.


I am also entering this card into the Snippets Challenge #448
and these are the snippets I have used.


Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!!



6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is so lovely Diane, especially the coffee. I adore cappucino with whipped cream - only ever had them on holidays and I'm Lactose intolerant so had to stop BUT I'm determined to have one this time and suffer the consequences Lol!

Carol L said...

With that brisk wind blowing around outside today, this fun card warms me up immediately! What a great background die!

Leslie Miller said...

What a pretty little cup of fancy coffee! Love that lattice background which does resemble an open weave tablecloth. You have a very cute and cheerful card, Diane! Every now and then I'm shocked at how old some of my dies are. I guess I've been at this a while!

Sarn said...

A really fun card.

Thanks for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Once you’ve finished playing on the swings, meet me and Di up in the Treehouse for a nice mug of hot chocolate or coffee if you prefer! xxx

Di said...

Hello Diane - welcome back! What a treat to see you in the Snippets Playground - love your card and thanks for showing your snippets. You chose a great theme - coffee is always welcome, more so with a naughty topping of cream!

Hugs
Di xx

Darlene said...

What a cool card! Gosh I haven't bought any new Memory Box or Poppy Stamps in ages ... hmmm ... an order might be in order! LOL Very nicely done!