Thursday, February 2, 2023

TOB February 2023 Challenge

We are already into February and that brings us to a
new challenge for the month at Two Old Bats!
We have a fun mood board that seems to fit the month perfectly.
You can let it inspire you OR  create anything you want
as long as it is Halloween themed!

This challenge all year long allows you to get more time

and more use of all your Halloween supplies, not just ONE month a year! 

Of course being February, I DID let the mood board inspire me!

I told myself that this year I am going to use my poor and very neglected Cricut
at least once a week to create something and that is where my pumpkin
die cut came from.  It is amazing what a HUGE library of things Cricut has
to offer if you belong to their Design Space images!

The added red hearts you see here and there are part of the cut design.
I added a banner sentiment and a few green sequins for some shine!
I added the bats in a few white places on the pumpkin to make it more 'Halloween-ish'!

We would LOVE to have YOU join in our fun at Two Old Bats!!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

So glad to see you using your Cricut! This is awesome and very creative!

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, I never would have thought of a pumpkin made of hearts, but this is the coolest thing! You probably have a bucket full of little hearts left to play with, too. I love the Halloween conversation hearts in the mood board. Enjoy your Cricut. You always make the cutest things with it.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful pumpkin!